Coconut oil is now the most talked about natural wonder that can replace those toxic beauty products. Natural ingredients are always better for your skin than those artificial products.
Here is how you can incorporate it in your daily beauty routine:
- Facial moisturizer. Coconut oil is efficient at hydrating your skin, making it look young and healthy. Put a small amount on your face before you sleep every night.
- Look for the best techniques to put it on your hair. You can leave it on after you use a regular conditioner, and wash it thoroughly.
- Eye cream. Since it is a great moisturizer, put it around your eye to hydrate that part of your face.
- Cuticle softener. Coconut oil is a very effective substance to condition your stubborn cuticles.
- Shaving cream. Some skin types can’t tolerate shaving gels. The best alternative is coconut oil.
- Face cleanser. Coconut oil is very gentle, which means it won’t clog the pores in your face.
- Foot scrub. Mix your coconut oil with sugar and you will have a very effective foot scrub.
- Lip balm. It can moisturize your dry, chapped lips.
- Tame flyaway hairs. Coconut oil can help you control those frizzy, stubborn flyaway hairs.
- Acne Treatment. Its anti-bacterial property is very effective against your acne.