10-Minute Trainer is the breakthrough program for providing in-home fitness products using resistance bands. It is a pretty new way to teach consumers about health and how to maintain clean bodies. Get the fat-burning, a total body toning and sculpting and abs workouts in just 10 minutes.
In 2007, Tony Horton released this amazing workout video not just for workout pros but for beginners who don’t necessarily require grueling with extreme training but fit their Workout somewhere within 24 hours of their busy schedule. There is no such a thing as “no time” to Workout, but a lot of time is squeezed even over a lunch hour. This program helps burn calories as though you had 30 minutes of running.
The 10 Minute Trainer includes “super stacking”, a system of working out the muscle in a record time. Meaning instead of doing 7 exercises at a go to Work out muscles you do one simple exercise such as pushup to exercise all these muscles.
The pricing and payment of the product from the website is as follows;
Two monthly payments of $39.95 (+12.95 s&h)
Manufacturer Information And Claims About 10 Minute Trainer
The manufacturer claims that its products get the fat burning in a record time. Exercising is only 10 Minutes worth of your time. The exercise is easy to follow for beginners. They provide free gifts to the customers.
How 10 Minute Trainer Works?
It is an in-home fitness program composed of 8 total body workouts
- Total body workout – you make 10 moves in about 10 minutes
- Cardio Workout – helps you get your heart racing and burn calories
- Lower Body workout – it gives your legs, hips, and glutes 10-minute grueling exercises
- Abs Workout – It is a six pack exercise
- Core Cardio Workout – helps your body burn fat
- Upper Body Workout – DVD help both men and women ton upper body.
- Total Body 2 Workout – You work on the biceps, triceps, shoulders together with your back and chest.
- Yoga Workout – perform 10 yoga moves
- Using 4 super stacking tools
- Two Workout Calendar – advanced calendar shows you how to add an extra minute of exercising beside the 10 minute
- Fitness Guide – Explains how to get the most out of the 10-minute trainer kit
- Nutrition Guide – suggests foregoing 3 meals per day and adopting 5-6 small meals a day. The guide is a quick way to weight loss
- 24/7 Online support – Beachbody website supports customers online where you can ask all the questions from fellow dieters and coaches. The tool encourages you to move on in your quest to for healthy living
4 free gifts valued at $80 – Pro-Grade Resistance Band, 2-Day Jump Start, Power Cardio Belt, On-the-Go Workout
Features of 10 Minute Trainer
- 4 incredible 10-minute workouts: Total body, Cardio, Lower body, Yoga Flex Workout
- Resistance-band kit
- Cardio Belt
- Tony Horton 10-minute meals schedule
- Tailored workout calendar
- A measuring tape
Other 3 bonus tools:
- Abs routine DVD
- On-the-Go Workout Cards
- 10-day lean jean plan
Ingredients of 10 Minute Trainer
The Benefits of 10 Minute Trainer
- 10 Minute Trainer comes with a meal plan with recipes prepared in less than 10 minutes.
- Easy to follow exercise plans
- Three FREE Gifts.
- A belt to add resistance to more calories and fat
- Best for busy people
Drawbacks of 10 Minute Trainer
- Some exercises in the DVD do not have explanation
- Some of the exercises are difficult for beginners to achieve
- The product is for beginners only
- Some reviewers claim that is too expensive
I have used this one a vew times is very good and to the point. Probably the best DVD available for the price. – Andy M.
10 Minute Trainer Usage instructions
The product is a home-fitness program bundled in a DVD and bands for exercising. In includes a workout calendar, a fitness guide, nutrition guide as well as 24/7 online support. You don’t require a gym. It takes as short time as possible to exercise all your muscles by following the instructions on the DVD.
10 Minute Trainer Precautions
Watch the video in full before embarking on the exercises cuts down on confusion. Get the facts right first.
Does it Interact With Other Medications?
There are no known medical interactions because no medicine or supplements. However, great care should be taken when exercising alone since one can get injuries as a beginner.