Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Your lip’s skin is thinner than your facial skin and during winter season often this thin layer licked off. So in case you experience chapped, dry and crack lips, wearing a lip balm or chapstick will ensure that your lips are soft, well hydrated and the cracks heals faster.
Today’s market place is full off wide variety of lip products and brands in various form lip balm, lip gloss, lip plumbers and chapstick. I personally love chapstick, easy applicable and long lasting result. Like me, if you are also a big fan of it then let’s find out 5 best chapstick of all time for baby soft lips.
1) Sephora Super Nourishing Lip Balm: Yummy aromas are nice, but they also invite to lick your lips, which can dry your lips even more! And above it, if you’re sensitive to fragrances, it is not easy to find a lip balm that doesn’t make you feel icky. Sephora Super Nourishing Lip Balm doesn’t have any additional sweet flavors and it glides on for instant softness!
2) Burt’s Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm: Don’t let the colored cap fool you, this balm goes on neutral while repairing your dry lips. The berry-colored cap is to indicate that it encloses the latest superfruit, Açaí Berry, which has lots of free radical fighting antioxidants and is really good for your skin.
3) Sugar Cherry Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF15: Sugar Cherry Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 moisturizes, smoothes and protects the lips with an exclusive blend of moisture-preserving sugar, antioxidant-rich polyphenols, essential SPF protection and nourishing precious oils while leaving a sheer sunny red tint. It can provide 6 hours of significant moisture for soft, supple lips.
4) Marc Jacobs Beauty Lip Lock Moisture Balm: Even if you can’t splurge on a Marc Jacobs clutch, doesn’t mean you can’t get in on the designer’s cool style. Marc Jacobs new beauty line is ultra luxe with totally affordable price! One of my favorites from the collection is the clear lip balm —it goes on fabulous smooth and keeps your lips moisturized all day long.
5) Maybelline New York Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm: This gives your lips intense care and 8 hour hydration, and baby soft lips. It is clinically tested and has SPF 20 to benefit lips feeling soft and conditioned.