Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Abidexin is a nutritional supplement which is used in weight loss. It is an alternative form of weight loss. People can get tired of exercising tirelessly at the gym and also through fancy diets. The supplement is composed of natural ingredients which help you to reduce fat in the body. It does this by increasing the metabolism in the body. It reduces hunger cravings and increases energy in the body. It also improves focus in the body. The product is available in the form of capsules in packaged bottles at the price listed below;
- $ 49.95 for a bottle plus $ 4.95 shipping and handling costs
- $ 79.95 for two bottles and comes with free shipping
- $ 109.95 for three bottles and comes with free shipping.
The product has a three months money back guarantee. Shipping and handling charges are not refunded.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Abidexin
Abidexin is manufactured by a company called NutriPharm, LLC. It is a company which practices good manufacturing practices. The company is based in the USA. The product has undergone intensive clinical testing over the years to prove that it is safe for human consumption. It contains a blend of natural ingredients which promise the user that daily supplementing on the product will lead to weight reduction. Abidexin is a rebrand of Apidexin only that it is better and it is more effective in what it does. It is a fat burner and it promises the user results after a short time. The company has a strong contact support system to enable its customers to post complaints as well as ask questions concerning the product. The product is available in its official website which gives more information to the public concerning the product.
How Abidexin Works?
Abidexin works by boosting the metabolism in the body. An increased metabolism means that more fat is burned and converted into energy. The user will feel an immediate boost in energy. The product also contains ingredients in its formula which suppresses the cravings of the users as well as their appetite. This makes the user eat less hence the less ingestion of calories. The product enables weight loss in a safe and natural way. The user is left feeling more energetic, leaner and focused minus the jittery feeling.
Ingredients of Abidexin
- It is a stimulant which boosts thermogenesis and mental clarity.
- It suppresses cravings
Green coffee bean extract
- It has cholorgenic acid which helps in weight loss
Phytosome green Tea
- It is an ingredient which helps you to lose weight faster.
- It is an ingredient which helps in weight reduction
- It satisfies cravings therefore giving the user the feel full effect.
- It lowers cholesterol when taken consistently
- It is an anti-oxidant which helps in the conversion of food into energy.
- It reduces oxidative stress
The Benefits of Abidexin
- It helps the user to lose weight.
- Money back guarantee is provided for.
- The company has a strong contact system.
- It reduces unwanted fat in the body.
- It boosts the metabolism of the user.
- It reduces unnecessary cravings and the appetite of the user.
- It Increase energy and focus in the user.
The Disadvantages of using Abidexin
- The product merely lasts ten days
- It is easy to overdose as the dosage instructions are not precise
- The product comes with some mild side effects
- The product is most effective when combined with exercise and not on its own
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Abidexin Dosage Instructions
The user can take 2-3 supplements daily at his convenient time or as otherwise advised by the doctor. The supplement should be taken with meals.
- The product should not be taken with the intent of preventing, treating or curing any disease.
- Store in a cool dry place
- Statements made in the label have not been reviewed by the FDA
The Side Effects Of Abidexin
The Manufacturer does not state any side effects but some side effects that have been reported include; headaches, anxiety, jitteriness, frequent visits to the toilet, nausea and tremors. People with high blood pressure should stay away from the supplement.
Abidexin Drug Interactions
There are no known drug interactions. Those taking heart medication and diabetic cases are advised to consult a doctor before supplementing on the product.