Alleviate Joint Formula Overview
Alleviate Joint Formula is a natural dietary supplement that promises to be an all-rounded solution to joint and related pains. The manufacturer says the five key ingredients in Alleviate Joint Formula promotes proper joint functioning and enhances joint health by stopping joint pain even before it starts. The manufacturer claims that the Alleviate Joint formula will help you:
- Soothe joint and muscle pain promptly
- Nourish and keep your joints well Lubricated
- Restock your body with essential HA
- Provide necessary cushion ‘shock absorb’ your joints
- Stop inflammation and the swelling of joints
- Flush all harmful toxins from your joints
- Offer anti-oxidant services to your joints against free radicals
Alleviate Joint Formula is a dietary supplement that is manufactured and owned by a used based company registered under the name IVL. IVL is a company that has been making supplements and vitamins for several years, and if experience is to go with, then IVL is a great company.
What’s in it?
Alleviate Joint Formula is made from essential five key ingredients that have been in use in this field for years.
- Hyaluronic Acid: The main source of Hyaluronic acid is rooster combs and thus it is a pure natural product. HA is advantageous since it is quickly absorbed into the human system due to its low molecular weight. Once in the system, HA aids in the lubrication of joints as well as restoring damaged cartilage.
- White willow extract: This extract is an herbal extracted that is harvested from the bark of mature white willow tree. White Willow is not new in this field since Indians have used it for centuries to treat pain related to arthritis. This extract contains Salicin, which acts against free radicals and inflammation. It is thought that salicin boost the immune system, but the scientific evidence to prove this is scanty. White Willow Extract was inspiration when the synthetic drug Aspirin was created.
- Boswellia: Sometimes referred to in full as Boswellia Serrata. This another herbal extract that has been part of the traditional Asian medicine. Boswellia was used by ancient Indians to improve joint flexibility and ease muscle stiffness. Boswellia also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ginger: Ginger extract is commonly used as a spice by many people all over the world. Some uses as digestive aid without the knowledge that it has strong anti-inflammatory properties that act to reduce joint pain and fight free radicals.
- Vitamin C: This is one essential vitamin we can’t do without. As a joint care vitamin, Vitamin C aids in formation and repair of damaged and worn out cartilage. Cartilage is a connective substance that promotes joint strengthening and support.
- Made by a reputable company
- Money back guarantee
- Relatively cheap as compared to some joint care products
- Made in the US
- Slow turnaround
- Customer complaints and criticism on the product
- Official website lack critical information on usage and side effects
What customers are saying?
This is what two customers think of the supplement.
“I have scoliosis that causes a lot of joint pain and I usually wake up every morning with hip pain. I started taking two capsules once a day a couple of days ago and my joint pain has gone. It is amazing. I am so glad that this works so well. I would recommend this to anyone with joint pain. It might not work so quickly with everyone, but I would have patience, as some things that are not prescription-driven are more subtle” J Newman
“This product is nothing more than snake oil. It will not help your joints. I used the whole bottle and there is no difference. I am a 36 year old that has osteoarthritis in my left hip and this product had zero effect. And, about the people rating this product well, many people have a great placebo effect (In studies about 30% of the population seems susceptible to placebo effects).” James Walz
How does Alleviate Joint Formula work?
Alleviate Joint Formula works by tackling the main cause of joint pains- inflammation and friction. With a powerful combination of anti-inflammation and anti-oxidation agents, Alleviate Joint Formula claims to pursue joint pain even before it starts. Although there’s little scientific evidence to prove this, the ingredients in this formula can do so.
Are there any side effects?
The producers claim that this formula is all natural and thus it doesn’t have side effects. However, some ingredients used in this formula are known to cause side effects. Some side effects include headaches, nose bleeding and insomnia. It’s advisable to discontinue usage in case of severe side effects. Seek medical attention thereafter if symptoms persist.
This is not a prescription supplement, and it is, therefore, safe for anyone looking to boost their joint health or ease the pain caused by joint illnesses such as arthritis. In cases where it is used for arthritis, continue usage is a must to sustain the benefits of this formula.