Aging is a natural process that occurs to each and every living human being. It is inevitable because it is determined with time. When an individual starts aging, some undesirable lines and wrinkles among other signs start showing on the skin. These signs often deprive an individual the self esteem that an individual normally has during the youthful stage. Supplements, topical treatments and devices have been invented over time to diminish the aging signs to an individual. Angel Lift is a prosthetic device placed in the mouth to aid in the reduction of the wrinkles while adding volume to your lips to look fuller than when the appearance observed as a result of aging. The product is considered safe with a motto of ‘Correction with no injections’ unlike other methods like surgical processes which are harmful to an individual.
The product can be obtained from the official website page at a range of prices stated below depending on the various versions;
- Basic version – $79
- Fusione Version- $99
- BriteLift Version- 4119
Manufacturer Information and its claims about Angel Lift
This device was created by a group of dentists, orthodontists and cosmetic surgeons, a team that is part of Medical Matrix, LLC. While no detailed information is offered about the manufacturer Angel Lift, information about the device exists in its official website page. The device is said to work in a unique way compared to other anti aging methods. According to the claims given, Angel Lift is responsible in diminishing or clearing the lines around the mouth area, cheek and chin. It also adds volume to the lips hence making the individual to appear younger. The manufacturers main aim of coming up with such a product was to invent a method that is safer than surgery, go beyond the injections effects time span and perhaps a product whose effectiveness is more than serums.
How Angel Lift works?
The device is said to work effectively and safe considering the ‘Correction without injection’ implying that the product adds a volume not in the skin but rather under the skin. The strips making up this device are flexible, reversible, and can be re used. It is researched that when an individual ages, some pressure is lost as a result of the teeth and the gums’ recession. Angel Lift works therefore to replace the pressure while eventually decreasing the lines as well as lifting your lips in order to restore its youthful stage. While using this tool, the user should ensure that the device is not visible in the mouth should they happen to smile or speak, or any other mouth movement.
What Angel Lift is made from?
The information about this is not clear. There is just the mention that it is made of strips.
Ingredients of Angel Lift
The Benefits of Angel Lift
- The information about the product is comprehensive and is found in the official website page.
- It does not involve any harmful or painful surgery or injection. To some extent, the other methods unlikely refresh the condition especially if they do not go well with your skin.
- It makes you appear younger
The Draw backs of Angel Lift
- Apparently, there are no available customer’s testimonials in the product’s official website page to give a back up to the claims provided about this device
- The suppliers do not offer any money back guarantee while purchasing it
- It sometimes may not be applicable for individuals who otherwise might find it difficult to wear something in the mouth
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
How to use Angel Lift?
- Apply the Dermastrip either to the upper or the lower lip.
- Close your mouth at least for 30 minutes and avoid expressions, drinking, eating or a nap
- Reduce the application of Dermastrip to once in a week, at least after 30 days or whenever you start noticing the desired appearance.
- The tool should not be visible when being used.
- It should be fitted by a dentist for the first time
The side effects of Angel Lift
No side effects have been stated with the use of this product.
Does it cause any contradiction with other medication?
No it does not. It is only a device, not any injection or serum