Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The Arnold Iron Dream is a concentrated night time recovery, sleep supplement. The supplement was carefully crafted to help a user develop healthy sleeping cycles, sleep deeply and soundly to promote better growth and recovery. The main reason behind the development of the supplement is to ensure one has sound sleep since it is an opportune time for the body to support the levels of growth hormones and testosterone production. The sound sleep will also enable repair, recovery of injured muscles and growth of new muscles and avoid their breakdown. The supplement is in the form of powder in two flavors; fruit punch and grape.
The Arnold Iron Dream (both flavors) is sold from various online stores; for example:-
- www.iherb.com where they sell the product at $ 25.49
- www.esupplements.com at $ 24.95 for 30 servings and $ 7.95 for 7 servings, with free shipping
- www.amazon.com at $ 21.20 with shipping costs of $ 3.99
- www.musclestrength.com at $21.49 for 60 servings.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Arnold Iron Dream
The Arnold Iron Dream is a supplement product developed by Arnold Schwarzenegger series. The manufacturers claim that the product is very effective at supporting sleep cycles and promoting maximum growth and recovery. They also claim that the supplement will optimally use the anabolic-anticatabolic environment. They claim that sleep is the most essential factor in the maximization of muscle growth. This is because as they claim sleep provides the window for growth after tedious and dedicated workouts.
Working Process and the Ingredients List
The Arnold Iron Dream contains a proprietary blend that totals up to 3555mg. the proprietary blend is divided into two matrix blends; the Night Growth Matrix and the Muscle Recovery Matrix.
The Night Growth Matrix
- Helps to induce R.E.M sleep and promote muscle growth.
Horny Goat Weed
- Promote sexual health. Help balance our hormones. Betters the cardiovascular health and endothelial cells
- Offer protection to the skeletal muscles. Enriched with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Boosts the production of testosterones.
- Enriched with anti-oxidants that induce sleep and have a relaxing effect. Boosts lipid metabolism.
- Boosts the production of serotonin
Muscle Recovery Matrix
- Includes L-Lucien, L-Valine, and L-Isoleucine. Promotes protein synthesis of the muscles. Lowers the damaging effects of induced muscle damage.
- Helps to prevent chances of infection by maintaining a healthy level of glutamine concentration especially during heavy exercises.
- Maintain healthy levels of testosterone. Boosts muscle strength, energy and health.
Other ingredients include; Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Zinc, Boron.
The Advantages of Arnold Iron Dream
- Restful sleep
- Muscle growth
- Stronger muscle
- Boost in testosterone production
The Cons of Arnold Iron Dream
- The taste. Preferable if it were unflavored.
My husband must be pleased with this product, because he has ordered again and again! Thank you for the quality and price. Other shoppers won’t be disappointed – By Chasity A
What is the recommended dosage for the Arnold Iron Dream (Nighttime recovery) supplement?
Take one scoop of the supplement with 6 to 8 oz. of water. Take it 30 to 45 minutes before bedtime. Take it for 5 days and then give it a rest for 2 days. They recommend up to 8 hours of sleep, for the best results.
Possible Side effects
There are no side effects to the use of the supplement. Just make sure not to use this supplement if you are below 18 years, are pregnancy, lactating or expecting to conceive
Should you buy this product?
Look at the customer feedbacks below of the supplement and make a personal conclusion cause it is already fairly priced.