Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What Is Avesil?
According to the Avesil website, it is a fast and safe weight loss supplement that works by reducing appetite, promoting the burning of body fat and boosting energy level. It is popular product being sold online and it is offered with a free trial. The supplement is formulated using ingredients that are supported by scientific research according to their website. The product’s website claims that it can help users lose more than 3 times the weight lost with diet and exercise alone. A month’s supply (60 capsules) is being sold for $89.95 but the same product is offered at $69 on Amazon.
Who Made Avesil?
Avesil is from a company called Green Bracket LLC which has a C rating on the Better Business Bureau website. The problem is that the company has 121 complaints on BBB. Most complaints are regarding the product’s ineffectiveness or side effects but many are in regards to the free trial offer that comes with an auto-shipping program if you don’t cancel in time. The company is not well-known and doesn’t have an established reputation in the supplement industry.
- ChromeMate – this is a patented version of chromium which has been shown to offer appetite suppressing properties in some studies. However, there are also studies indicating otherwise.
- Caffeine USP – caffeine is substantially proven to enhance the fat burning process. It works by increasing the metabolic rate of the user. The problem is that one serving of Avesil only contains 75 milligrams which is not enough to have a considerable effect for weight loss. This ingredient is also known to cause side effects on certain people like nervousness, jitteriness, excessive sweating and difficulty sleeping.
- Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract – green tea extract is clinically proven to enhance the weight loss process. The problem is that the caffeinated version may decrease its effectiveness. Also, studies indicate that at least 300 milligrams is needed to help with weight loss. It is also rich in antioxidants that may offer some health benefits.
- Ashwagandha Root Extract – some studies have shown that this ingredient helps stimulate weight loss but it is mostly effective for preventing stress induced weight gain by controlling the production of the stress hormone cortisol. There are also studies showing it doesn’t really offer substantial results when it comes to weight loss.
Advantages of Avesil
- It is offered with a free trial.
- Some active ingredients of Avesil have been shown to help with weight loss.
- The ingredients are natural.
Disadvantages of Avesil
- The product is said to be proven through a clinical study but no details are available on the study.
- Some of the active ingredients are not significantly proven to be effective.
- It contains ingredients that can cause side effects.
- There are many complaints from customers who have tried it.
- The product is very expensive.
- There are many negative feedbacks saying it isn’t really effective.
Side Effects of Avesil
The common side effects according to people who have tried it are gas, bloating, dizziness, jitteriness, difficulty sleeping and excessive sweating which are common with supplements that contain stimulants.
If you are pregnant or nursing, do not take this supplement. If you have any medical condition or are on medication, consult a healthcare professional before taking Avesil. This product may cause side effects to people especially those sensitive to stimulants.
The recommended dose it to take 1 pill twice a day about 30 minutes before meals. It is best taken before breakfast and lunch to prevent getting in the way of sleep.
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here