Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Ceraloft is an all natural supplement that is designed to enhance and restore brain function and cognition. It specifically targets diminished brain function and loss of memory and as such suitable for those who suffer from occasional loss of memory or those who desire clearer, sharper and more focused thinking.
Ceraloft is sold online through the official website. A two month supply of Ceraloft is available on the official website at a special offer of $39.99, reduced from $64.99 with free shipping and 60 day money back guarantee offered for the purchase.
Manufacturer Information and Its Claims about the Product
Ceraloft is a product of Ceraloft Company and is manufactured in a GMP Compliant Facility in Georgia, USA. The company’s distribution center and offices are located in Jupiter, Florida in the US. They have a user friendly official website which provides several customer testimonials and an FAQ section. It explains who can benefit from the product and how.
Ceraloft has been acclaimed the fastest and most complete solution for brain health and claims to;
- Offer enhanced mental clarity
- Improve memory
- Increase mental drive
How Does Ceraloft Work?
As human beings grow older, the production of many essential nutrients and proteins is stopped or slowed down naturally. This directly affects the brain function. This is where Ceraloft comes in as it is specifically made to target the loss of these nutrients and restore them to functional levels.
Ceraloft increases the blow flow to the brain and the nervous system thereby effectively delivering the nutrients needed by the brain for functionality. It also repairs the cells ability to communicate enabling one to attain sharper thinking skills as well as mental clarity.
Active Ingredients in Ceraloft
- Ginkgo Biloba: This is a natural extract that contains flavonoid glycosides and terpenoids that improve memory and concentration. It is a popular treatment for dementia patients and is said to improve the speed of attention factor in healthy adults.
- Phosphatidylserine Complex: This is a type of fat that naturally exists in the cell membranes. It has the highest concentration in the brain. According to scientific studies, it helps reduce the risk of dementia which is common in the elderly.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine: It has anti-ageing properties for the brain cells and is also an energy booster. It is also important for protecting brain cells from stress.
- St. John’s Wort: This is a natural anti-depressant. It improves memory and promotes a sharper memory.
- Glutamine: This is an amino acid that helps with the symptoms of depression like irritability, anxiety and moodiness. It supports optimal performance of the brain even during stressful moments.
- DMAE Bitrate: Improves mood and concentration levels. Commonly used to ease anxiety and promote quality sleep.
- Bacopin: It is an herb that improves brain function and enhances the memory.
- Vinpocetine: Increases the diameter of blood vessels that are responsible for the supply blood to the brain. This in turn improves oxygen and nutrient delivery guaranteeing improved brain function and health.
- The company offers a 60 day money back guarantee.
- A free shipment of a new full sized bottle is offered upon satisfaction of the first purchase.
- Some of the active ingredients have been scientifically proven to be effective.
- There are positive customer testimonials on the official Ceraloft website.
- Discounts are offered for the prices.
- Some of the ingredients may cause side effects to some users
- Some of the ingredients lack scientific evidence
- Have some negative feedbacks from its users
- Ceraloft is expensive minus the discounts and special offers.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Take 1-2 capsules of Ceraloft per day. It can be taken in the morning or before the event in which one needs additional assistance. It is not a prescription medicine and as such can be consumed with flexibility according to the user’s needs.
The formula has not been clinically tested and as such safety is not guaranteed.
Ceraloft Side Effects
Since Ceraloft is an all natural product, it is safe for consumption with no adverse side effects linked to it.
Does It Interact With Other Medications?
It is always a smart move to consult with your physician before combining this supplement with prescription medicine.