Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Dervina firming cream is an anti-aging product that promises to provide holistic skin care benefits. It will help make the skin firmer and smoother by diminishing the signs of aging. It also claims to prevent the development of certain skin diseases. The product’s secret formula is said to contain a combination of the most effective anti-aging and skin firming ingredients. Some vitamins are also added for their antioxidant effect.
This product is available online through its official website and other online retailers. The manufacturer offers an exclusive 14-day trial, which you can avail by registering yourself in their website. You can also place bulk orders to get discounts, zero shipping charges, and cash back guarantee. Loyal customers are also entitled to additional discounts.
Working process of Dervina firming cream
The manufacturer of Dervina firming cream did not disclose how exactly the product works. But according to them, the effectiveness of their product is attributed to its proprietary delivery system – the biosphere technology. This technology, combined with the so-called QuSome technology, facilitates the delivery of anti-aging and skin firming ingredients into the deeper layers of the skin. Both technologies also allow for sustained release of nutrients into the skin.
Ingredients of Dervina firming cream
There is no list of specific ingredients available, but what we know is that Dervina firming cream contains the following:
- Anti-aging ingredients – compounds that help diminish fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, sagging skin, and other signs of aging; also promote skin repair.
- Skin-firming ingredients – provides a lifting and plumping effect that makes the skin look younger and smoother.
- Vitamins – added for their antioxidant effect; antioxidants help fight skin aging by protecting the cells against free radicals while promoting skin repair at the same time.
Dervina firming cream Pros
- It provides immediate relief of dry skin.
- It enhances the production of collagen by the body.
- It decreases the appearance of dark circles on the eye area.
- It is clinically-proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It has fast skin-firming effects.
- It improves overall skin tone and texture.
- It protects the skin from allergens and pollutants.
- It claims to contain ingredients are all-natural and safe even for the most sensitive skin.
- It offers an exclusive free trial (but only while supplies last).
- It relatively cheaper compared to Botox, surgeries, and even products of its own kind.
- It can be purchased online through the product’s official website.
Dervina firming cream Cons
- It has to be used regularly to see improvements.
- The manufacturer did not disclose the ingredients and how the product works.
To use Dervina firming cream, wash your first with your everyday cleanser to remove dirt and oil from your face and neck. If you are wearing makeup, be sure to remove all traces of it. Once your skin is completely clean and dry, apply the cream on your face and neck. Focus on your problem areas. Let the cream sit on the skin for a couple of minutes, then remove any excess after. If you plan to apply makeup after, let the product be absorbed completely first. Use the product everyday to see results.
Dervina firming cream may cause the skin to be a bit sensitive to sunlight, so be sure to avoid prolonged sun exposure as much as possible. If you have very sensitive skin, or if you are suffering from any skin problems and on medication/s for it, consult your dermatologist first before using the product to avoid any adverse reactions. Discontinue the product immediately once signs of allergic reaction occur.