Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
This is kitchen device that enables to make over 100 all natural desserts that are ice cream based just from the fruits you know. It ensures a healthier diet to yourself and your family by cutting all the fats and calories in the body. It cuts off sugars as well, making it suitable even to individuals who suffer from diabetes. It uses Bananas as the basic ingredient for most recipes. The end results of the desserts drawn from this device follow the health of the ingredients used such that you are recommended to always choose wisely the ingredients that you add into the device.
Pricing and Refund Policy
Purchasing the device directly from the company goes at the following prices;
- $19.99 of 4 payments adding up to $79.96 including free shipping and handling.
It can also be purchased from other online retailers e.g. Bed Bath & Beyond, Amazon, Kohls, Macys and many others at a price of at most $60 per device without paying for shipping and handling cost.
This goes hand in hand with a free bonus of a recipe book and several desserts exceeding 100 in number.
All Dessert Bullet’s purchase price options come with a 30 day money back guarantee such that any user who feels dissatisfied is free to return the device and claim back his / her money.
Manufacturer information and claims about Dessert Bullet
It is manufactured in a Los Angeles based company known as Homeland House wares, LLC. This is a well established and reputed company that also has gained recognition in manufacturing Magic Bullet and NutriBullet as other products. The company is held by the Better Business Bureau with a rating of A+. According to the manufacturer, Dessert Bullet helps you cut out all the fats, calories and sugars from the ice cream thus ensuring a good health to the consumers. They claim that with the Dessert Bullet, you are able to prepare several and purely natural desserts from fruits to form ice cream.
How Dessert Bullet works
Dessert Bullet works to make the ice cream-based dessert in just 10 seconds. The ingredients should pre-frozen thoroughly especially the bananas before us. The product takes care of almost all dietary needs e.g. individuals with diabetes, lactose intolerance, vegan and gluten free. Depending on the ingredients you opt to use, the end result from the device will just be as healthy as the ingredients. The device makes desserts that are free from sugars, calories and fats thus an assurance of a healthy diet among consumers. The dessert ends up as delicious as desired.
Advantages of Dessert Bullet
- It is capable of making desserts that are sugar free that does not contain any high amount of calories and fats or any other artificial ingredients.
- It is easy to use and clean.
- Its purchase involves a free ‘Naturally Delicious’ recipe book that contains hundreds of recipes.
- Its purchase offers a 30 day money back guarantee
- Except for the power base, the device is dishwasher safe.
Disadvantages of Dessert Bullet
- It may not be appropriate for those who do not prefer bananas as Dessert Bullet employs the use of bananas as the primary ingredient for almost all the recipes.
- As for the guarantee offered, it does not cover any wear and tear that occurs to the device after purchase.
- There are a number of reviews that have indicated that the device is very expensive and makes a lot of noise.
- The end result is dependent on the choice of ingredients added in the device.
- It is manufactured in a company that is rated with the Better Business Bureau.
Steps involved in using Dessert Bullet
- Plug the device and ensure its placement is on a flat surface.
- Put the ingredients in the Dessert Bullet
- In just after seconds, put a container below the device’s dispenser to collect the end result.
- Clean all the parts of the device except the power base
Is there any danger involved with the use of Dessert Bullet?
The device is said to be easy and safe to use so you are only required to handle it with care as you would with other kitchen devices.