Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Ginoni Milan Overnight Facelift is a special anti-aging formulation that claims to reduce the visibility of skin aging signs quickly. It is only available online through a free trial offered on several websites. The formulation is said to utilize active ingredients that provide long-lasting hydration to the different layers of the skin which is for slowing down the aging process of the skin. It is also said to utilize the power of antioxidants to protect against cellular damage which is one of the primary causes of rapid aging of the skin. The formulation also boosts collagen production to diminish wrinkles and other skin aging signs while making the skin smoother and more elastic.
What Ginoni Milan Claims To Do?
- Quickly reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Gets rid of fine lines and age lines
- Significantly increases collagen and elastin level in the skin
- Keeps the skin hydrated for extended periods to slow down skin aging
- Lightens and eventually gets rid of dark circles
The product is from an unknown manufacturer of skin care products. No information is available on where the product is made including if it is in a facility that follows FDA standards. There are complaints because of the free trial but all websites offering it automatically redirects you to another product called PurEssance when you click on “Risk Free Trial of Ginoni Milan Cream – Click Here”. Ginoni Milan Overnight Facelift may not be available at the moment.
How Ginoni Milan Works?
There are no clear details on how the product works since some websites offering the free trial indicate that it contains Trylagen, Gatuline Expression, Argireline and Osilift Bio as the active ingredients. On the other hand, most of the Ginoni Milan websites indicate that the active ingredients are Jojoba Seeds, Trylagen, Green Tea Extract and Vitamin A. Because most websites indicate the latter mentioned active ingredients, we will assume that this is the real formulation. Thus, it uses anti-aging ingredients that target wrinkles and reduce their appearance. The product also hydrates the skin while at the same time using the power of antioxidants for maximal skin protection.
Ginoni Milan Active Ingredients
- Jojoba Seeds – this is a good natural moisturizer that can help when it comes to preventing rapid aging of the skin. It helps protect against premature skin aging signs which keeps the skin smooth, soft and firm.
- Trylagen – it is known as a powerful anti-wrinkle compound that also helps protect the skin from damage. It helps boost collagen production in the skin which restores its youthful qualities including its elasticity and suppleness. This ingredient is made of special proteins and peptides that have been shown to stimulate collagen synthesis in the skin.
- Green Tea Extract – it is a popular ingredient in anti-aging treatments for the skin because of its high antioxidant content. This helps protect the collagen and skin cells from damage caused by free radicals and oxidative stress. It also helps protect the skin from ultraviolet rays which is one of the major causes of rapid skin aging.
- Vitamin A – it also helps protect the skin to prevent rapid aging.
Ginoni Milan Pros
- The product can be tried for free
- There are proven active ingredients in the formulation
- It contains ingredients that boost the production of collagen in the skin
- The formula helps hydrate the skin thoroughly
- There are feedbacks stating that it helps reduce fine lines
Ginoni Milan Cons
- The product is not proven through independent laboratory testing
- Some people may be sensitive to the formulation
- Different websites state different active ingredients
- Some people are complaining about the free trial
- It is not from a skin care company with a good reputation
- There are customer feedbacks saying it doesnâ€™t work quickly
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
How to Use?
Wash your face then dry it carefully before applying the formula on your skin. Spread an even layer all over your face then massage gently to promote the absorption of active ingredients. Use in the morning and evening to experience the best results.
Test the product on a small area of your skin like the inner forearm or thigh before applying on your face. This will help determine if you are sensitive to any ingredient in the product. If irritation starts to develop, wash the area with water and do not continue use.