Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
We should try as much as we can to cover our loss of hair. In our desperation it is easy to go for surgeries or turn to hair supplements. Surgeries can be very dangerous or costly and on a scale of 1-10, most people dread that option. The use of hair supplements is another bad idea. You never know for sure if it is going to work; most do not by the way. However the mishap with hair supplements is that they come with harmful ingredients or have adverse side effects that are intolerable. Do not panic, there is the option of getting to access real hair that you can add to your bald area and create the illusion of having hair volume at the bald area. No other hair product does it better than the hair illusion hair concealer. The product inputs synthetic hair on your bald area that looks completely like your natural hair. This creates an assumption by other people that you have hair. Unlike other concealers that use cotton and rayon that actually looks like dust on a close look the hair illusion is very hard to detect even by the experts.
You can purchase the Hair Illusion product from
- Their official website hairillusion.com at $49.95. They do worldwide shipping. They also offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
- At healthyminimarke.com at $49.95
Manufacturer information and claims about Hair Illusion
The Hair Illusion is a baldness solution hair product manufactured by Hair Illusion. The founder of the product and the company is Ronnie Passariello. He too has gone through the depression of hair loss. After trying all the products he could get his hands on in a bid to cover and prevent further loss of his hair he came up with the product Hair Illusion. This was after thorough research because he was determined to come up with a product that is very different in hair concealing to other products. The manufacturers claim that this product is the best product in the market compared to all other concealers.
Today Ronnie is one of the users of his own product and is ready to stand by it a 100%
How does Hair Illusion work?
The Hair Illusion contains natural human hair that is designed to hold strongly to the scalp on the bald area. Once you apply the Hair Illusion product, it uses electrostatic charges to hold to your own hair. The hair spray is able to stay put for several day. However once you wash up the hair comes out.
The Hair Illusion Make
The Hair Illusion product is made up of only one ingredient. It is made of 100% synthetic hair. This all natural and safe hair put on your head.
Active Key Ingredients
The benefits of using Hair Illusion
If you have not made a purchase of the wonderful product Hair Illusion then these are the benefits you are missing out on:-
- Best alternative to surgeries and hair supplements
- Perfect concealment of the bald area. Highly undetectable.
- Made from 100% synthetic hair, unlike other concealers that use harmful chemicals and use of cotton and rayon.
- It is easy to use unlike with creams, capsules and tablets.
- Has been proofed to be effective and safe from numerous of its users.
- Does not have any side effects
- Very affordable compared to other alternative such as surgeries.
- Founded by someone who has had the same bald experience.
- To be used by both men and women.
The Disadvantages of Hair Illusion
- This product may seem a little pricy but compared to its effectiveness, it is very worthy.
The instructions for use of Hair Illusion
- Take your hair illusion container. Apply the bald area with the hair spray.
- Wait for close to 30 seconds for your hair illusion to dry.
- Apply the Hair Illusion fibers.
- Take the same spritz or aerosol hair spray and let it hold up to 12 inches from your head.
The Precautions of using Hair Illusion
More of a recommendation than a precaution, you don’t have to comb or brush the synthetic hair as it not actually real hair.
The Side Effects of Hair Illusion
This product has no side effects associated with it; it is perfectly safe for use by anyone.