Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Vaginal dryness is one thing no woman wants to experience, not today or tomorrow. The discomfort accompanied with it is very disheartening and a horrible uncomfortable experience. The irritation, itching and burning sensation are some of the uncomfortable things about vaginal dryness. Not to mention, the pain during sexual encounter can gradually kill your sex life. While anyone can experience vaginal dryness at all ages, women at their menopausal stage are most prone to vaginal dryness. It is one of the main red flags of menopause. Fortunately, we have Hyalo Gyn gel that will relieve us of the itching and burning sensations caused by vaginal dryness. It is a natural vaginal hydrating gel.
To buy your own Hyalo Gyn product and be free of vaginal dryness, visit the following online store
- hyalogyn.com (its official website) at $25 for a 30 day supply. You can also buy 3 and get free shipping.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Hyalo Gyn
The Hyalo Gyn is a product manufactured by Fidia in Italy. The company has been successful in R & D and commercial experience for over 50 years. It is found in more than 80 countries in the world. It also has a total of 960 patents and above on hyaluronan and its applications. 80 women were tested on the effectiveness and they all showed positive results that the Hyalo Gyn is capable of lubricating the vaginal mucosa. The product was also safe, with no negative side effects. The product also did not alter with the vaginal ecosystem. The product also contains no toxic substances. They give a monthly supply of 10 applicators to enable you to use one each time and dispose of them after use.
How does Hyalo Gyn work?
Hyalo Gyn work to keep the vaginal lining hydrated and prevent it from itching, inflammation, bacterial infections, and painful sexual intercourse.
Hyalo Gyn Ingredients
- This is a hyaluronic acid derivative that can retain up to 3 liters of water.
- It keeps the vagina moisturized and for a longer period of time.
- Matched the vaginal HP value.
Other ingredients include Propylene glycol, Carbopol 974P, Propyl p-hydroxobenzoate, purified water, methyl p-hydroxo-benzoate and sodium peroxide.
It is very compatible with all condoms.
The Benefits of using Hyalo Gyn
These are the benefits you may be looking for in any lubricant to rid of vaginal dryness in Hyalo Gyn
- You can use it during menstruration.
- Its cost is pocket friendly.
- You do not require a prescription.
- Provides ease during sexual encounter.
- It is a supplement for the body’s natural lubrication.
- It is clear and colorless with no scent at all, so you do not have to worry about it being disgusted by its appearance.
- The hydration lasts for long.
- Is free of estrogen or any other hormones.
- Can be used on a long-term basis with no repercussions to your health.
- Eliminates any vaginal odor you may have had
The Drawbacks of using Hyalo Gyn
- The product is excellent in its performance and unlike most lubricants it is odor-less and not messy during use.
Hyalo Gyn provides the lubrication that menopause took away. Sex is much more comfortable and enjoyable when using Hyalo Gyn. It’s not drippy and messy like other products I have tried. – Suzanne
My doctor recommended Hyalo Gyn because of dryness and repeated yeast infections. I have been using Hyalo Gyn regularly for three years now and have not had yeast or discomfort as long as I use it. – Patricia
The Instructions for use of Hyalo Gyn
- The product is applied depending on how dry your vaginal mucosa is. It comes with 10 single-use applicators and a plastic plunger.
- The recommended use is one application for every three days for 30 days.
- First wash your hands and the area around your vagina, for hygienic reasons.
- Screw the applicator into the tube opening and pull the plunger back until the piston is halfway to the applicator. Then squeeze the tube and fill the applicator up the piston. Once full unscrew the applicator from the tube.
- Lie down and insert the applicator into the vagina. Push the plunger until all the gel is used up. Then extract the plunger and dispose of it.
The Precautions of using Hyalo Gyn
- Make sure to dispose of the plunger after use, as they are meant for a single use.
- If pregnant seek medical advice first before using.
- It should not be used as a spermicide; neither does it act as a contraceptive.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The product is slippery, thus avoid causing a spill.
The Side Effects of using Hyalo Gyn
There have been no side effects associated with the Hyalo Gyn gel so far. Most of its users express effectiveness and ease of use and no side effects at all.