Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Hydroderm Original Age-Defying Wrinkle Serum is an anti-aging formulation that reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of premature aging. It is formulated specifically to support skin health and restore its youthful qualities by hydrating, toning and conditioning the skin. It uses special whole marine collagen molecules along with other essential nutrients that improve skin smoothness, vitality and overall youthfulness. It is a popular formulation being sold online that claims to have more than 100 million bottles sold. The price for one 30 ml container is $23.95 but some sites are offering a free trial of the anti-aging product.
- Rejuvenates the skin and brightens skin tone
- Helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Renews the appearance of tired, aging skin
- Instantly tightens the skin and improves overall skin texture and tone
About the Manufacturer
The Hydroderm skin care brand is under Brentwood Cosmetics. There are several formulations from the company but Hydroderm Original Age-Defying Wrinkle Serum is the most popular. It has been available for quite some time but there is mixed feedback from people who have tried it. There are also some complaints regarding the free trial offer which is not a good sign in terms of product quality, safety and effectiveness.
How Does It Work?
The formulation primarily works by restoring the hydration, tone and texture of the skin. By keeping the skin hydrated properly, skin aging is slowed down and premature skin aging is avoided. It also uses special whole marine collagen molecules to enhance the smoothness, elasticity and other youthful qualities of the skin. It does so by replenishing type 1 collagen in the skin. The formula also utilizes advanced peptides that increase cellular balance while promoting cell communication. This enhances the smoothness and vitality of the skin.
The only active ingredients according to the Hydroderm website are:
- Whole Marine Collagen – helps tone the skin while reducing fine lines and wrinkles by making the skin smoother. It helps restore the number of collagen in the skin in order to make it stronger, more elastic and smoother.
- Lycopene – this is a powerful antioxidant that increases cellular balance to help restore its youthful qualities. It also promotes cell communication which enhances the smoothness and vitality of the skin. This ingredient also helps protect against one of the major causes of premature skin aging which is free radical damage.
- There is a free Hydroderm trial
- The product is reasonably priced
- It contains active ingredients backed by scientific data
- The formulation helps hydrate the skin to slow down its aging process
- There are good feedbacks from people who have tried the anti-aging formulation
- There is limited evidence that it is really as effective as claimed
- The formulation only uses very few active ingredients
- It is said to use peptides but there is no information on the actual peptides used in the formulation
- There are some users who experienced adverse effects from the formula
- Some customers filed complaints because of the free trial offer
- There are some negative feedbacks saying it doesn’t really work
After just a couple weeks, wrinkles are less deep and some age spots and bumps are almost gone! Love it! – Patricia
In the past, I have used Hydroderm Age Defying Serum by a vitamin company that also markets and sells this product. The other hydroderm became too costly, so I decided to try this product, not knowing that it contained alcohol. Alcohol is dehydrating to the skin; so how can Hydroderm Age Defying Wrinkle Serum market a product that has collagen ( produces a youthful effect), and contain alcohol that will dry out skin over time? Your hydroderm is less costly, but why is it called an age defying product when it clearly contains a drying out element? – Tamara
How to Use?
Apply on clean, dry skin preferably after cleansing. Shake the container well then release serum onto your fingertips. Apply to skin but make sure to avoid your eye area. Cover your skin with a substantial layer then allow it to be absorbed for 2 to 3 minutes. It works best when followed with the Hydroderm Renewal Moisturizer. Use in the morning and evening for best results.
Check the ingredients carefully and make sure you’re not sensitive to any of them before use. Perform skin testing to ensure compatibility of the formula with your skin. If skin irritation develops, wash with water and discontinue use. This may be an indication that you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients. If you have highly sensitive skin, it would be best to consult your dermatologist before using this product.