Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Joint pains are common complaints of aging people across the globe. Even if with proper exercise and balanced nutrition, the degradation of the joints cannot be totally prevented. Good thing is the development of various supplements that aims to help repair the damaged joints and maintain optimum function. However, the question is which of the numerous products in the market can you truly trust?
What is Instaflex Joint Support?
Instaflex Joint Support is one of the most trusted names in joint health. It offers a unique combination of 8 key ingredients that when combined will result to optimum joint health and repair. The product takes pride in formulating a supplement that has been scientifically tested to be effective and cost-efficient.
Instaflex Joint Support Manufacturer
This supplement is manufactured by the prestige company named Instaflex, a US company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. They have been known to manufacture nutrional supplements. There areas of expertise include products for joint and bone health, muscle support, and also multivitamins. Their products are well trusted not only by regular consumers but also by physicians and well-known athletes
Key ingredients of Instaflex Joint Support
Each capsule of Instaflex Joint Support includes the following ingredients:
- Glucosamine Sulfate 1500mg – This is a naturally occurring substance in the body that is mostly present around the joints. It maintains the lubrication around the joints to prevent frictional damage. It also helps in the repair of the damaged cells of the joints and cartilages. In some studies, it has been found out that glucosamine sulfate can be as effective as some NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) in reducing joint pain and inflammation.
- Methylsulfonlylmethane (MSM) 500mg – It reduces inflammation in the body and also has anti-oxidant properties.
- White Willow Bark Extract 250mg (Standardized to 15% salicin) – This herbal component has an active ingredient called salicin which is also the key ingredient of aspirin which is very effective in reducing pain and inflammation.
- Ginger Root Concentrate 4:1 250mg – It also has anti-inflammatory properties which is found effective in reducing the swelling of joints and muscles in the body.
- Boswellia Serrata Extract 125mg (Standardized to 65% boswellic acid) – Besides its anti-inflammatory properties, this herbal extract is also believed to be an effective pain killer. It also helps in the repair of damages cartilages and joints in the body.
- Turmeric Root Extract 50mg (Standardized to 95% curcumin) – In one study, it has been found that turmeric is effective in reducing joint inflammation.
- Cayenne 40m H.U. 50mg – The capsaicin component of cayenne is effective in reducing joint pain and discomfort
- Hyaluronic Acid 4mg – This ingredient is responsible for the enhanced production of synovial fluid which prevents friction between the joints during each movement.
Pros of Using Instaflex Joint Support
- It is scientifically proven to improve joint function and reduce discomfort.
- It is trusted not only by consumers but also by physicians and well-known athletes.
- It is available for purchase from trusted nutraceutical distributors like GNC, the Vitamin Shoppe, The Vitamin World, and many others.
- They offer a free trial period so you can test the effectiveness of the product for yourself.
- You will start to feel improvement within 4 weeks of using the product.
Cons of Using Instaflex Joint Support
- Its glucosamine is sourced from crustaceans like shrimp and crab thus this product may not be totally safe for those people having allergy to shellfish.
- It can cause certain interactions with some medicines like aspirin, ibuprofen, diclofenac, etc.
- It can increase the risk of bleeding for people taking blood thinners.
- The product is quite expensive.
How does Instaflex Joint Support Work?
The product works through the following mechanisms:
- It supplies the body with the needed nutrients to aid in the repair of damaged joints and cartilages.
- It reduces inflammation not only of the joints and cartilages but also of the muscles around them thus making recuperation easier and faster.
- It effectively reduces joint pain and discomfort through the use of natural herbal ingredients that has long been used and proven effective as pain killers.
- It enhances the production of synovial fluid surrounding the joints to prevent frictional damage associated with every movement especially those involving constant and rigorous activities.
- It supports optimum joint health by preventing damage to the joints and cartilages.
Directions for Use
The serving size of the product is 3 capsules. One capsule can be taken three times in a day after meals to prevent gastric upset and also to facilitate absorption. Each bottle of Instaflex Joint Support will last for a month’s supply.
Is Instaflex Joint Support Safe to Use?
It is always advised to consult your doctor prior to taking the supplement especially if you have been diagnosed with any medical condition or if you are currently taking any medications. It is also best to avoid this product if you have severe allergic reaction to shellfish and its products.
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here