Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Whether you have just been recently noticing wrinkles and fine lines sprouting on all corners of your face or, have been desperately trying to find a way to slow down skin aging to no avail, do not feel swamped by wrinkles and other signs of aging. Apart from reading product labels, you also ought to be able to understand the root causes of skin aging too.
Signs of skin aging are the result of years of unprotected sun exposure, pollution, poor skincare routines, and unhealthy lifestyles but also, primarily of senesence that slows down body processes including skin renewal and repair, leaving skin unable to cope with the rate at which skin cells are degraded and eventually die.
About Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy
JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy promises to make the 10 years younger you feasible for $98.71 a jar. Potent ingredients found in every jar of JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy powers up your skin’s natural ability to repair and rejuvenate itself.
Manufacturer Information and its Claims about Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy
Information about the manufacturer is nowhere to be found, which makes it hard to establish its qualifications for anti-aging skincare and, more importantly, does not establish accountability for product claims.
According to the manufacturer, JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy results to the following skin benefits:
- Up to 84% improvement in the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Up to 95% increase in the amount of collagen fibers in skin
- Up to 73% improvement in the appearance of dark under eye circles
How Does Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy Work?
Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy provides you with the powerful skin nourishment that can only come from the optimum combination of antioxidants, peptides, ceramides, vitamins and moisturizers. Together, these ingredients supports skin in holding and retaining moisture so that your skin is never left dry and prone to signs of skin aging — the manifestations of damaged skin.
With daily, prolonged use, enjoy brighter skin that is younger looking, only with Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy.
Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy Ingredients
Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy is made from the following primary ingredients:
- Ceramides, which supports skin in reinforcing its outer surface layers to better enable skin protection from further damage.
- Peptides, primarily Matrixyl 3000, a proprietary peptide complex made from the combination of Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. It provides skin with an additional supply f amino acids from which new skin is developed.
- Antioxidants, provide powerful protection from the cell damaging effects of free radicals.
The full list of product ingredients are as follows:
Purified Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Ceteareth 20, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceramide3, Ceramide6II, Ceramide1, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Lactamide MEA, Rosemary Extract, Balm Mint Extract.
Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy Benefits
- Reinforces your skin’s natural protective layers, making your skin better able to withstand the damaging effects of free radicals and environmental stresses
- Instantly and deeply moisturizes
- Brightens dark under eye circles and blots out puffy eyes
- Lightens dark spots
- Brightens overall skin complexion
- Boosts antioxidant levels
- Facilities more efficient skin repair and renewal
Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy Drawbacks
- Product is relatively expensive compared to other products that are similarly formulated
- Information about the manufacturer is not available therefore failing to establish its track record and qualifications for coming out with products such as Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy
- Product is only available for purchase via Internet channels
- Several consumer reviews point to the inefficient product delivery and issues faced with order cancellations
Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy Dosage Instructions
- Cleanse face thoroughly. Tone. Apply Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy with your bare, clean fingers. Apply evenly throughout your face using upwards, massaging motion. For best results, use product twice daily.
- Product contains photosensitizing ingredients. Make sure to put on sunscreen during the day for the full duration of product use.
- Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy Precautions
- For external use only.
Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy Side Effects
- Product contains phenoxyethanol which can cause serious damages to vital organs, including the brain if product is used inappropriately.
- Product contains several potentially irritating ingredients.
Who Can Use Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy?
Women and men in their 30s and beyond, with mature skin may use this product with confidence. Product is suitable for all skin types but, hypersensitive skin types may want to exercise more caution when using this product.