Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
WHAT IS OSTEOJUV?
Osteojuv review : Osteojuv is a dietary supplement that replenishes joints in order to soothe pain, helps in promoting flexibility, and also prevent joint damage. Osteojuv is prepared with a natural patented formula that has been blended to work synergistically in order to give optimal results.
WHO MAKES OSTEOJUV?
OsteoJuv is an all-natural health supplement that has been manufactured in the USA under strict FDA guidelines in a GMP compliant facility. It is said to contain a proprietary blend of ingredients that have been tested to:
- Improve joint function, mobility, and flexibility.
- Reduce joint pain and stiffness.
- Reduce inflammation and swelling in the joints.
- Enhance production of lubricating fluid between the joints to prevent frictional damage.
- Help in the regeneration of damaged cells of the joints, cartilages, and other connective tissues.
Help strengthen bone structure.
HOW DOES OSTEOJUV WORK?
Based on osteojuv review, osteojuv takes a rehabilitative approach in dealing with joint pains. First, it promotes joint lubrication with the help of ha thereby allowing movement. Joint lubrication also prevents the wear and tear caused by friction. Dry joints are also known to cause over half of joint pain related cases. Osteojuv joint supplement precludes events that damage our joints by providing enough lubrication; which then soothes pain, joint stiffness, and improves flexibility.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This component enhances production of the synovial fluid. This fluid is present between the joints thus it is important in reducing friction during every movement. As we all know, constant friction contributes to damage and pain in the joints as their surfaces rub together.
- Glucosamine – Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance in the body that is abundant within the joints. They maintain joint health and contribute to the repair of damaged cartilages. They are also believed to reduce pain as effectively as NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
- Chondroitin Sulfate – It is also a naturally occurring substance in the body that contributes to joint health. In some studies, the combination of chondroitin and glucosamine is found to be effective in reducing pain in people suffering from osteoarthritis.
- White Willow Bark – Its main component is called Salicin. This compound is also an active component in Aspirin thus making white willow bark effective in reducing both joint inflammation and pain.
- UC-II Collagen – This is a proprietary ingredient that is derived from chicken sternum cartilage. In the studies and random clinical trials, the use of UC-II Collagen results to improved joint function, flexibility, and mobility.
- Calcium – It helps strengthen the bone structures.
- It is an all-natural health supplement.
- You just have to take the recommended dosage once in a day.
- Improvement can be seen within a week of using the product.
- Its proprietary ingredient, UC-II Collagen has been scientifically proven to help support optimum joint health.
- The combination glucosamine and chondroitin also yielded positive result in reducing joint pain in patients suffering from osteoarthritis.
- You can qualify for their OsteoJuv challenge wherein you can get your first month supply for only 20% the original price.
- It contains glucosamine which is commonly sourced from shellfish like shrimp and crab.
- It may impose certain adverse effects when used with some medications like Aspirin, Diclofenac, and Ibuprofen.
- It may impose serious bleeding risk in people taking blood thinners like Warfarin and Heparin.
DOSAGE INSTRUCTIONS OF OSTEOJUV
The manufacturer recommends that you take two capsules of OsteoJuv each morning. This has to be done every morning for you to be able to experience the fullest potential of the product.
SIDE EFFECTS OF OSTEOJUV
According to the manufacturer and the product’s website, OsteoJuv is safe for use with absolutely no side effects. However, as you look closely on each of the product’s ingredients, you will find out that it imposes certain safety issues especially if you have known allergy to shellfish, if you have been diagnosed with any medical condition, or if you are currently taking any medications. It is still advisable to seek medical advice prior to taking this supplement to ensure your safety.
When it comes to effectiveness, results can be seen within a week of using the product but you have to religiously follow the manufacturer’s instruction in taking the supplement in order to experience its fullest potential.
H2 : PRECAUTIONS OF USING OSTEOJUV
You should follow the recommended dosage. It should not be taken by pregnant and nursing women, also by people with an allergy to shellfish. It may cause the following side effects:
- Upset stomach
IS OSTEOJUV ADDICTIVE?
No, Osteojuv is non-addictive and non-narcotic
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SEE THE RESULT?
It takes between a few weeks to six months for users to report positive results.
IS OSTEOJUV SAFE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN?
No. Pregnant women should not take this supplement unless under advice from a caregiver.