Is OsteoJuv as Effective as Advertised?
People commonly suffer from joint pain and stiffness especially after repetitive and tiring chores. Now, various products have been conceptualized to address these problems. OsteoJuv is one of those products. It is advertised as a non-habit forming supplement which is completely drug free, safe, and effective. Now lets us look closely at OsteoJuv to see if it is effective as the manufacturer advertised it.
Product description of OsteoJuv
OsteoJuv is an all-natural health supplement that has been manufactured in the USA under strict FDA guidelines in a GMP compliant facility. It is said to contain a proprietary blend of ingredients that have been tested to:
- Improve joint function, mobility, and flexibility.
- Reduce joint pain and stiffness.
- Reduce inflammation and swelling in the joints.
- Enhance production of lubricating fluid between the joints to prevent frictional damage.
- Help in the regeneration of damaged cells of the joints, cartilages, and other connective tissues.
- Help strengthen bone structure.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This component enhances production of the synovial fluid. This fluid is present between the joints thus it is important in reducing friction during every movement. As we all know, constant friction contributes to damage and pain in the joints as their surfaces rub together.
- Glucosamine – Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance in the body that is abundant within the joints. They maintain joint health and contribute to the repair of damaged cartilages. They are also believed to reduce pain as effectively as NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
- Chondroitin Sulfate – It is also a naturally occurring substance in the body that contributes to joint health. In some studies, the combination of chondroitin and glucosamine is found to be effective in reducing pain in people suffering from osteoarthritis.
- White Willow Bark – Its main component is called Salicin. This compound is also an active component in Aspirin thus making white willow bark effective in reducing both joint inflammation and pain.
- UC-II Collagen – This is a proprietary ingredient that is derived from chicken sternum cartilage. In the studies and random clinical trials, the use of UC-II Collagen results to improved joint function, flexibility, and mobility.
- Calcium – It helps strengthen the bone structures.
- It is an all-natural health supplement.
- You just have to take the recommended dosage once in a day.
- Improvement can be seen within a week of using the product.
- Its proprietary ingredient, UC-II Collagen has been scientifically proven to help support optimum joint health.
- The combination glucosamine and chondroitin also yielded positive result in reducing joint pain in patients suffering from osteoarthritis.
- You can qualify for their OsteoJuv challenge wherein you can get your first month supply for only 20% the original price.
- It contains glucosamine which is commonly sourced from shellfish like shrimp and crab.
- It may impose certain adverse effects when used with some medications like Aspirin, Diclofenac, and Ibuprofen.
- It may impose serious bleeding risk in people taking blood thinners like Warfarin and Heparin.
Key ingredients of OsteoJuv
Pros of Using OsteoJuv
Cons of Using OsteoJuv
What Customers are Saying About OsteoJuv?
According to the consumers who tried the product, OsteoJuv greatly helped them in improving their flexibility and mobility. They also mentioned a noticeable pain reduction within a week of using the product. OsteoJuv helped them resume the activities that they missed due to joint pain and stiffness. One of the consumers testified that within a week of using the product, his back pain that he had been enduring every morning was gone after a couple of weeks of using the product.
Is OsteoJuv Safe and Effective to Use?
According to the manufacturer and the product’s website, OsteoJuv is safe for use with absolutely no side effects. However, as you look closely on each of the product’s ingredients, you will find out that it imposes certain safety issues especially if you have known allergy to shellfish, if you have been diagnosed with any medical condition, or if you are currently taking any medications. It is still advisable to seek medical advice prior to taking this supplement to ensure your safety.
When it comes to effectiveness, results can be seen within a week of using the product but you have to religiously follow the manufacturer’s instruction in taking the supplement in order to experience its fullest potential.
How to Take OsteoJuv?
The manufacturer recommends that you take two capsules of OsteoJuv each morning. This has to be done every morning for you to be able to experience the fullest potential of the product.