Calling in your repair man for things as minor as a clogged sink is a hustle for both of you. Besides, you don’t really have to, if you learn how to open those clogs. Dealing with those hairs and gulk on the other hand can be very disgusting. Having to see that mucus like waste beneath your drains is no fun. You don’t have to undergo that entire ordeal though. There is a wise way out. The Green Gobbler. A fast and easy way to clean your drains without so much effort. Green gobbler is poured into your drain to eat up all that waste and empty your drain in no time. Anyone can be able to use Green Gobbler and thus saves you that few hundred for the repair man and you save them making a trip to your house. Discover green gobbler and take advantage of it. It is also developed with ingredients that are environmentally friendly. So you can think of it as service to your environment.
You can purchase green gobbler at:-
- amazon.com at $19.99 plus free shipping for orders over $35
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Green Gobbler
Green Gobbler is manufactured by EcoClean Solutions. Its manufacturers lay claim that they mainly aim at producing products that are safe to use in the planet i.e. they should be environmentally friendly. Therefore, Green Gobbler is not toxic to the environment. It does not contain phosphate, VOCs, fluorine, dye, sulfate organic products,synthetic fragrance,chlorine or bleach. Stating that the product adheres to the green chemistry principles. They also talk proudly of how all their ingredients are approved by the EPA.
They are confident in the product stating that it is very easy to use. It is designed to perform at the fastest rate possible. It is also a biodegradable product. The product is also said can be used on all types of pipes.
How Does Green Gobbler Work?
The green gobbler comes in form of packs each packed with a given amount of the granular foam product. The ingredients are free of toxity as they should also be safe to the environment.
Green Gobbler Composition
It is made up of:-
Sodium Bisulphate and Sodium Sulphate
- Have liquefying properties that liquefy all that clog in your drain giving it ease to go through your drain.
- To enable the granular foam to be soluble.
The Benefits of using Green Gobbler
If you are looking into investing in the green gobbler, then you probably are looking into achieving the following benefits from its use;-
- Eco friendly and biodegradable.
- Very safe for your septic tank and toilets, generally all drains.
- Does not erode your pipes and PVCs.
- Provides a swift clean and is very effective,
- Unclogs closed drains, for your shower, toilet and sink.
The Disadvantages of using Green Gobbler
- Very rarely though, it has been reported by a few customers that they experienced an odor after the using green gobbler. This is probably as a result of something in the clog in the sink combining with the product and reacting to produce that odor.
I bought this for a bathroom sink that was clogged so badly that even a 20 foot auger didn’t work. (The blockage was under my apartment building and so far from reach of the auger.) I poured one packet in and added about 2 cups of hot water, waited 30 minutes and poured in 2 big pans of boiling water and (much to my surprise) it drained instantly! I never post comments about products but this was well worth it. – John Caudill
My bathroom sink was so clogged, I was planning on using two pacs. After emptying just one pac and letting it sit for 20 minutes, my sink is now back to normal. Excellent product! – Thomas Gary
The Instructions for use of Green Gobbler
It comes in form of a multiple single packs with an already given amount to use, so u do not have to be guessing which amount fits best.
- Take up your green gobbler pack and pour it into your drain.
- Follow the granular powder with hot water into the drain
- The product eats up the entire clog and opens up your drain.
- It’s best to use during the night so u can leave it up to the entire night to work its magic. Ample time.
- If the clog is way too much add a second pack.
The Precautions of using Green Gobbler
Try not to break off your drain when using it to ensure the product work as the time taken to take effect is not clearly proven.it is best to use at night.
The Side Effects of using Green Gobbler
- Green gobbler is made up of all environmental safe ingredients. We too are part of the environment. Since they contain no toxic chemicals it is safe for your health and your family.
- If not followed with water however it has a burning effect.