Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Cyclone rake is lawn equipment which is motorized and designed to clear debris from the lawn and in the garden area. Cyclone rake is simply a lawn vacuum. During autumn, many trees tend to shed their leaves. The dried leaves can be an eyesore in the compound by covering the beauty and landscape of lawns. Raking manually can be time consuming and requires the use of a lot of energy. It can take weeks and one can miss some spots while raking manually. This is where cyclone rake comes in.It collects debris in the form of leaves,cut grass, twigs and other organic litter. The product is designed to collect all the dirt and leave your lawn looking clean and well kept. The machine is a tow-behind lawn vacuum system and can be attached to any riding mower therefore turning them into high-capacity cleaning machines. Cyclone rake is available in different models. It is up to the buyer to decide which model they desire and that they will be able to afford. The cyclone rake variety is available online at the price listed below;
- $1,095 for the classic model
- $1,345 for the commander model
- $1,545 for the commercial pro model
- $1,745 for the XL model
- $1,945 for the Z-10 model
The range of Cyclone rake models comes with a one year warranty for commercial use and a three year warranty for residential use. A one year risk free trial is also offered to all the Cyclone rake range of products.
Manufacturer information and claims about Cyclone Rake
Cyclone Rake is a product of Woodland Power Products. The company is based in the USA. The product description is that Cyclone Rake is a tow-behind lawn vacuum system.It attaches to riding mowers to improve their efficacy. The manufacturer states that the product will be delivered with all the equipment you’ll need to operate the machine. The product comes with a manual and all the parts are well labeled to make it easier to assemble the machine among first time users.
How Cyclone Rake works?
Cyclone Rake is available in five different models. It works by hitching itself on the back of the riding mower and therefore enhances the efficacy of the mower. It has a three point hitch which is used to attach itself to the mower. The machine is compatible with right- sided discharge mowers. The machine can be used in the rain meaning it doesn’t t matter if the debris is wet or dry, it will be vacuumed and stored in the bin. Cyclone rake can be used throughout the season for sweeping lawns. It enables you to vacuum large area.
Material Components of Cyclone Rake
In overall, all the Cyclone Rake models have a Jet path vacuum system. The system is designed in such a way to reduce clogs and improving power usage. The Jet path is large in diameter, short in length and it runs straight from the mower to the mulcher. Below are some of the features of the various cyclone Rake models; Classic model
- It has a Jet path vacuuming system that is 7 inches in diameter
- It has a 5.5 HP Vanguard engine with 8.5 foot pounds of torque,
- The engine fuel capacity is 200 gallons
- It has aJet path vacuuming system that is 8 inches in diameter8-inch diameter.
- It has a 6.5 HP Vanguard engine with 9.1foot pounds of torque
- The engine fuel capacity is 285 gallons.
Commercial Pro model
- It has a Jet path system that is 8 inches in diameter
- It has a6.5 HP Vanguard engine with 9.1 foot pounds of torque
- It has a 415 gallon capacity for the engine fuel
- It has a Jet path system that is 8 inches in diameter.
- It has an 8HP Vanguard engine with 13.4 foot pounds of torque
- It has a 415 gallon capacity for the engine fuel.
- It has a Jetpath system which is 10 inches in diameter.
- It has a 10 HP Vanguard Engine with 14.4 foot-pounds of torque,
- It has a 415 gallon capacity for the engine fuel
Benefits of using Cyclone Rake
- It saves time when cleaning the lawn
- It can be used all year round
Drawbacks of using Cyclone Rake
- It is delivered when not assembled
- It is expensive
Instructions for using Cyclone Rake
Read the manual carefully and follow all the instructions.
Precautions of using Cyclone Rake
Do not use on debris that might cause clogging
Side effects of using Cyclone Rake
No side effects