Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
H2O Wind force is a vacuum cleaner that uses water filters to separate dirt and debris that it acquires during any cleaning exercise. The advantage of this cleaning system is that it rarely clogs and the filter does not require changing every time. The air flow in the vacuum is also maintained and no blockage interferes with it. This product goes for around $393 a piece but the cost varies depending on the additional shipment costs. It has been manufactured by H20.
How it Works?
Water is the primary cleaning tool in this vacuum because during the cleaning process. Instead of gathering the dirt in a filter which breeds a lot of bacteria, it allows the cleaner to flush out the water thus the dirt alongside the bacterial pathogens every time he or she is done with cleaning. It sucks all the dirt and debris into a confined water chamber trapping them there and together with its HEPA filter literally captures all of the unnecessary dust and dangerous bacteria that would have otherwise been spread back into the air.
Active Key Ingredients
- It has the ability to trap bacteria and confine them without spreading them all over the cleaning surfaces thus killing the bacteria, germs and pathogens.
- This vacuum cleaner is multipurpose saves users a lot of time, unnecessary costs and storagerooms. It can be also be used as a mini Vacuum, Air Purifier, blower, dry and wet vacuum as well as an inflator and deflator.
- H2O vacuum cleaner has adjustable suction for each and every surface whether smooth, rough or indented.
- It is useful for home owners with pets and are allergic to traces of dust and fur from the pets.
- It also cleans up water and wet spillages as opposed to other vacuum cleaners that only clean dry surfaces.
- It does not need filter replacement and has a stainless steel tubing thus is cost savvy.
- It has a 5 year warranty period during which the consumer can return it if not satisfied with its performance.
- The product comes with free additional gifts namely the upholstery brush, a crevice device, and a dusting brush together with a surface broom at no additional costs.
- This product is only available for shipping to selected countries outside the United States and not to any customer despite their domicile or country of origin.
- Changing the water after every cleaning exercise can be a very daunting task
- If broken, there are not so many places one can obtain this product’s compatible spare parts.