Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
If your pet is having a hard time walking, you may think it is normal and would just pass, since our pets run around and play all day and body pains are common. As pet owners, we always want our four-legged friends who have become a part of our family to always feel comfortable and at ease. If the limping does not subside for a few days, it may be a sign of arthritis or other ligament problems.
Pet arthritis is a common condition among middle-aged and older pets, although some younger pets can also be affected by this condition. To identify if your pet may be suffering from arthritis, you should be in the lookout for persistent signs like limping, spinal issues, difficulty in moving, irritability and tiredness, and licking or biting these parts of their body.
Veterinarians now opt to follow a comprehensive approach in treating pets to avoid our pets from suffering further. For pet arthritis, Arthro-Ionx is a pet medication that can relieve arthritis pain and symptoms. Allow us to give you a better view of this product through an Arthro-Ionx review.
When your pets start showing signs of arthritis, you should understand that they can be in extreme pain. Therefore, the first priority should be to relieve them of this pain. Arthro-Ionx offers pain relief for pet arthritis and then proceeds to treating the causes of this condition. Through careful Arthro-Ionx review, there are the features that it offers to your pets:
- It contains natural homeopathic ingredients which mean there are no risks of harmful, foreign chemicals to invade the already-sensitive body of your pets.
- You don’t have to worry of how to give your pets meds. This product comes in a liquid state with no disguised taste. You can add it to your pets’ meals or drinks without the fuss.
- No prescription needed. This product can be bought over the counter.
- Medication is proven to be safe for young and sensitive pets.
- It can be given internally or externally. Applying the formula to the affected areas, as needed, can provide instant pain relief.
- Tested and proven, there are no known side effects like vomiting or nausea and liver or kidney damage.
How the product works?
As approved by the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS), each bottle of Arthro-Ionx contains OTC recommended dosage and formulation to treat pets affected by arthritis through a homeopathic approach. A natural homeopathic process is done by allowing the body to heal by itself through assisting with natural methods.
Arthro-Ionx uses broad homeopathy and does away with traditional methods such as trial and error. The medicine contains multi-ingredient formula to provide relief for the different symptoms of pet arthritis. These formulas have been carefully studied through intricate review of fundamental body responses of pets administered with this medication.
Natural contents mitigate the risks of side effects. The product is also sugar and gluten free, with no artificial flavor or coloring.
- Actaea Spicata – a homeopathic remedy for rheumatism of small joints and tingling pains on the wrist.
- Aesculus Hippocastanum – also known as Horse Chestnut, this is an herbal remedy to treat venous diseases such as leg ulcers and hardening of the arteries.
- Arnica Montana – also referred to as leopard’s bane, is a homeopathic pain relief herbal remedy.
- Bellis Perennis – is called the Common Daisy and used as a homeopathic remedy by treating muscular soreness.
- Bryonia – is a herbal remedy used to relieve pain.
- Calcarea Fluorica – a powerful remedy for tissues affected by varicose veins and malnutrition.
- Causticum – treats rheumtic and arthritic conditions.
- Cimicifuga Racemosa – used as a homeopathic remedy for muscle pains and cramps.
- Formicum Acidum – treats weakness and pain in the hip area and lower body pains.
- Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum – homeopathic remedy for arthritis and other types of infections.
- Hypericum Perforatum – an herbal supplement used mainly for bone problems and nerve pains.
- Lithium Carbonicum – generally used as relief for muscle pains.
- Magnesia Phosphoric – treats nerve and muscle pains that are isolated.
- Phosphorus – a mineral needed to make bones stronger and healthier.
- Phytolacca Decandra – home remedy for soreness and aching body parts.
- Pulsatilla – a useful homeopathic remedy for soreness due to infection.
- Rhus Toxicodendron – primarily used to treat arthritic pain.
- Ruta Graveolens – an herbal medication to that treats injuries, sprains and bones in pain.
- Salicylicum Acidum – used as a homeopathic remedy for rheumatism.
- Sepia – is a natural remedy for treating venous congestion and problems that can affect blood flow.
- Silicea – treats enlarged glands and muscle pains.
- Sulphur – this mineral can treat conditions such as inflammations, infections and body pains.
- Zincum Metallicum – a nervous system stimulant that is essential for health.
- Arthro-Ionx is tested and proven to be safe for pets, even young ones.
- The natural contents of this homeopathic remedy prevent risks of chemical intoxication and side effects.
- No distinguishable flavor or color which makes it easy to add to your pets’ meals or drinks.
- Pets can develop a dependency on the medication.
- Increased mobility can lead to hyperactivity, which can result to fatigue and tiredness (only for old pets).
My 13 year old german shepherd has been suffering from hip and joint problems for a year now. After trying many products, all much more expensive, I decided to try this. I’m so glad I did. After a few days, there was such a difference in his movement. I would suggest giving it to your dog directly instead of putting it in water or food. He didn’t care for the taste, but a few seconds of bad taste in his mouth versus him running and playing, no brainer!! – J. Burnam
I think this product has worked well with the joint supplement I’m giving my 10+ yr Chihuahua who has a problem with a front joint lameness. He seems to be more comfortable on it after a long day of activity. – Donna Van Evera
How often should I give Arthro-Ionx to my pets?
If your pet is diagnosed with pet arthritis, you should give them Arthro-Ionx daily. This is a program to help them recover fully and prevent relapse.
What is the maximum dosage I can give my pet?
Only in crisis situations, you can give your pets a maximum of two doses every day. This should give instant pain relief.
Is Arthro-Ionx safe?
With its natural homeopathic ingredients and as approved by FDA, yes, Arthro-Ionx is a safe medication for your pets.
Can I add it to my pets’ water or food?
Yes. The formula does not have a distinguishable taste or color, which makes it easier to give to your pets. It is safe to add to their food and water.
Why Should You Buy This Product?
Arthro-Ionx offers pet owners the natural and fast way in treating pets’ arthritis. Seeing your pets suffer can also be painful on your part, so having a medication that can relieve them instantly from pain without the fear of side effects is a plus sign on buying this product.
Price and Warning
One 4oz bottle can sustain a one month supply for a single pet of 90lbs, for only $37. A 60-day supply for multiple or large pets in a 32oz bottle costs $147.